Prophet Moses has Received The First Inspiration

TA-HA (TA-HA) : 9-16

20: 9. Has the story of Moses reached thee?
20:10. Behold, he saw a fire: So he said to his family, "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."

20:11. But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses!
20:12. "Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.
20:13. "I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (sent to thee).
20:14. "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

20:15. "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.
20:16. "Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own lusts, divert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF PROPHET ADAM AND THE DEVIL